Building an email list is very vital when it comes to email marketing. It is still one of the most important aspects of online marketing. This is because 95% of all Internet users check their emails on a daily basis.
However, building an email list is not an easy task to many marketers; simply because it is not easy to build targeted email lists. Most of the lists built are not responsive. This article aims at helping anyone who would like to build a targeted email list, to do so. Here are the useful tips:
1. Facebook ads are a simple and quick way of collecting targeted emails for your email marketing.
2. E-zine articles solo ads are also a great place to source email addresses. E-zines subscribers are targeted and could provide an easy place to collect emails.
3. You could also build an email list through cross promotion. This is carried out by approaching other bloggers in your niche and agreeing to exchange mailing lists.
4. You could also introduce bonus products to other online marketers’ products. You then put a link to your blog in the bonus and get the visitors to your blog.
5. Email marketing adopts the distribution of your resources in form of PDFs for free. Embrace it too.
6. One simple way of obtaining mailing lists is by buying them from various places such as warrior forum. However, you could not be sure if they are valid or not.
7. Maximize on the possibility that your email form is visible to the visitors. This is achieved by making sure that it is on the most visible position of the blog.
8. Get incentives and post them on social media platforms. They attract targeted visitors and great for e-mail marketing.
9. Invite other bloggers to post on your blog. Some of their readers will follow them and might opt-in to your email list.
10. When wooing visitors to opt-in, do not give out all the information. Hold some to be accessed on subscription. This encourages conversions as you build your e-mail list.
11. Building an email list can be improved by requesting to be on the thank-you page of other marketers’ sales pages.
12. Build forums and invite others to participate in the discussions. It is time consuming but normally attracts traffic.
13. Create a membership site and drive targeted traffic towards it. Email marketing opt-in grows impressively with the existence of membership sites.
14. Email marketing can grow with the help of existing list. Create a squeeze page and request your subscribers to share it.
15. If you have products, invite affiliates to help you sell your products. They will drive traffic to your site and help greatly in building your list.
16. Go for joint venture programs and exchanger traffic with other online marketers.
17. Allow offline businesses to print your content but maintain your links within the content. This is a way of growing your email-marketing list.