When you visit the Magnetic Sponsoring website you’ll be greeted by its creator, Mike Dillard, who provides access to free videos that will help you to get more leads for your internet marketing business. And this is what the program is all about – generating more leads and more cash.
However, the real program comes in the download of the system for a total cost of $39.95, letting you know a number of techniques on how to attract more prospects for your campaign.
Here is a review of Mike Dillard’s program, whether it can help to make you money, or whether it is, in fact, just another MLM scam.
What Does the Program Include?
For your money you will get a system of training products that claim to be able to make you $500 to $1000 in your first month, to help you find people that are already looking to join a program like yours, and to understand the kinds of people you should be marketing to. On top of this you will receive a number of bonuses:
1. The Magnetic Sponsoring system that can help you to generate more leads.
2. An audio download that Dillard claims is “a simple technique I used to make up to $87,000 cash in less than 10 days.”
3. A free trial offer of his Inner Circle monthly magazine to provide you with latest tricks in generating traffic. However, this will cost you $29.95 per month if you don’t cancel it.
4. A set of essential reports – teaching you how to build your confidence in calling prospects, creating killer ads, and developing magnetic personality.
5. MLM domain secrets teaching you how to profit using domain names.
When you try to leave the site you’ll be given an offer to get this $39.95 worth of content for free. However, this is a free trial and you WILL need to provide your credit card details.
Is Magnetic Sponsoring A Scam?
Searching online it’s hard to find any objective reports of the program. However, there are a number of positive reviews. There is no doubt that what Dillard is selling are real products, and $39.95 is a reasonable price.
However, you must bear in mind that to truly make the $500 to $1000 in your first month, as Dillard claims, you’ll have to put in some real work. And if you want a comprehensive training program then there are a number of others out there that go into a lot more detail than Magnetic Sponsoring.