In this video, you’ll discover important guidelines for getting the most traffic from your Facebook page.
Did you know that the biggest percentage of Facebook visitors use a smartphone for viewing?
If your product or service offers a solution to a common problem, you could attract a large number of interested prospects to your business.
Also, by offering a valid solution, it’s more likely that your offer will be liked and shared by viewers to their friends, bringing you even more traffic.
Facebook Usage Statistics
Let’s take a deeper look at some statistics to help you understand just how powerful and popular Facebook truly is:
- As mentioned earlier, there are approximately 1.3 BILLION monthly active users on Facebook.
- 64% of Facebook users visit the site on a daily basis.
- 40% of Facebook users check Facebook multiple times per day.
- Approximately 1 BILLION mobile users log into Facebook. This allows you to reach the massive mobile audience just by having a Facebook business page.
- There are approximately 53% of females and 47% of males on Facebook, which means you’ll reach both genders in your target market.
- The average time spent on Facebook is 18 minutes.
- Every 20 minutes on Facebook: 1 million links are shared, 2 million friends are requested, 3 million messages are sent.
- Every Minute on Facebook: 510 comments are posted, 293,000 status updates are made, and 136,000 photos are uploaded.
- About half of Facebook users are in the 18 to 34 age group, which gives you an idea of how many engaged users may fit your target market.
As you can see by these numbers, Facebook usage is massive. Therefore, it’s a great place for businesses to tap into their target audience, get more exposure, and ultimately increase revenue.
The creation of the fan pages basically allows for the posting of a separate page for the purpose of facilitating connections between interested parties where information on the latest updates and news can be shared and discussed.
This social media too has been able to create the desired effect where other tools have less successful results. Using the fan page effectively is also just as important as the material being featured thus the following guide may prove to be useful:
The first step would be to start the fan page with the effectively designed photos or logos about the business matter intended to be established. Then adding the contact details of the business to ensure it is reachable in both online and offline circumstances.
Then the exercise of adding friends and inviting existing customers and prospects to become part of the fan page through links. Once this is achieved to the desired effect then period engagements must be made with the viewing parties. These can take the form of posting new and interesting information or simply engaging in a discussion of the material posted.
Running other interactive platforms such as asking questions, conducting surveys or simply enquiring as to the likes and dislikes or even requirements of the viewing set. Functioning as a somewhat free and non-committing market survey it can be an exciting way to grow that online business venture. This information gathered can then be used to further improve of what is currently being offered or featured.
The idea behind the whole exercise is to encourage and build a strong following to the fan page by using all the above different incentives.
Constantly encouraging the visitors to actively participative will also help to eventually create the excitement element that will draw attention to the site. This will then contribute to the possible elevation of revenue possibilities.