Learn about which kind of posts to make for maximum results and how to tell if your posts are reaching Facebook users.
Get more traction and traffic from your Facebook posts by encouraging Facebook users to leave comments for engagement.
Discover 3 important options to advertise your business and build a following of Facebook users.
Learn how to use a live video to attract more new prospects to your offers.
Use ‘Direct Messaging’ to interact with new prospects and convert them into customers.
How to use special offers to get more new customers.
How to Set Up a Facebook Business Page
One of the main features that Facebook provides for businesses is a Fan page. A Facebook “page” is different from a “profile” in that it is used more by businesses, organizations, brands and celebrities.
With the Facebook page, people will “Like” your page instead of requesting you as a friend; having one will also allow you to keep a professional appearance and use Facebook advertisements if needed.
A regular Facebook profile doesn’t allow you to promote your business properly, so it’s important to set up a business page because it:
- Gives you a way to track views on your page and posts
- Allows you to include more than one person to be your Facebook page admin, which is convenient if you plan to have multiple people handling your Facebook page
- Ability to promote any posts you deem to be important or want to give more awareness
- Allows you to brand your business effectively with its added features
Steps to Setup a Facebook Business Page
To get started with your Facebook business page, here is a step-by-step guide to help you through this journey:
1. Before you create a Facebook page, register for a personal Facebook account if you don’t already have one. Then, go to “Create A Page” and choose the “Local Business or Place” option.
2. When you click on the “Local Business or Place” option, you’ll see an area where you can choose the category your business is in and fill in your business details.
Tip: Make sure that you include your business information, especially your address, so that local prospects can find you more easily.
3. You’ll be redirected to a different page where you have to fill out more detailed information about your business. Take the time to go through each step of this process so that you can have a complete Facebook business page.
Anything exclusive has its positive and negative connective results, therefore it is important to understand the fundamentals that affect such results and then decide if a particular style is suited for a particular endeavor. The use of exclusive landing pages is no exception.
Your Business Pages
Most landing pages on the Facebook tool helps to create interest in the viewers or fans in order to convert them into being firm fans and this not only raise the fan base listings but also create enough revenue through these interests.
Instead of directly exposing the wall to the viewer one can make a more appealing reach by providing a well-designed landing page which is attention grabbing which in turn will be able to hold the attention of the visitor.
There has been verified statistics to prove that landing pages have generated more fans in terms of speed and growth when compared to other tools on the internet marketing arena.
Having landing pages that are exclusive in nature is also beneficial when the idea behind the posting is to not have it “littered” all over the internet thus causing over exposure.
This style of landing pages also creates a sense of exclusivity for the invited guest which in turn most of the time ensures the positive participation of the intended target audience.
Also because the message style is almost always of a singular nature there is little need to have confusing and overly enthusiastic postings.
Using the positive elements of the exclusive landing page will also help to fine tune the different channels of the possible multiple traffic sources.
The different sources of traffic from the exclusive landing page posting may include emails, Ad words, affiliate links, banner placement and others. Using an exclusive landing page is also easier as it does not hamper or cause designing conflicts.