Perhaps you already know how to build a website. If you don’t, there are many resources online that teach you how to build a website from scratch for free.
Let’s say you have a website selling a product or service. Do you think your job it’s done? Some people think once a website is built, it’s all done – Google search engine will bring traffic (visitors) to the website and make purchases. Wrong! Very Wrong! Your work has just begun.
Building a website is the easiest part in the internet business. After you’ve built an impressive website, you need to have the “right prospects” to check out what you’re selling. Now, that’s the challenging part, and it’s where you need to spend a lot of time working on it. If you don’t have a marketing strategy, you’re destined to fail – very quickly.
Either you are an expert or a newbie to internet marketing, you’ll need a well thought out internet marketing strategy.
Last time I searched Google for “internet marketing”, I got 501,000,000 leads. There are SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Article Directories, Classified Ads, Backlinks, Email Marketing, Solo Ads, Blogging,… etc., just to name a few. If you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for, you will be so lost like I was many times before.
You know it’s important to get on the 1st page of Google, but how do you get your website on page 1? Where do you start?
I was in that place last year grabbing everything that came my way – information overload – and jumping from one program to another when I ran into problems – I was overwhelmed and confused – I had no focus – I had to break away from all of it and figure out how to organize tons of information.
The solution to my problem was simple – I needed someone to sort things out for me.
Internet Marketing Mentor / Coach.
Many people think that it’s expensive to have a mentor / coach. It can be if you are looking for 1 on 1 coaching. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money, this is what I suggest – find someone who has already made millions of dollars online, and join the membership. Since you’re not the only member, you usually pay a reasonable monthly fee.
Why not just any Internet Marketing Coach / Mentor?
My reason is simple – You want to learn from someone who has actually done it successfully (has made millions not thousands of dollars) and is still in business.
Where do you find a Millionaire Coach?
- Ezine– Lots of experienced and knowledgeable online marketers submit articles to Ezine. Seek them out and see if they have a membership program.
- Internet Marketing Forum– My favorite is Warrior Forum. It’s free to join and you get lots of excellent recommendations from experienced members.
- Google – Be very careful when you search for an internet marketing coach online. If you see someone you might be interested in, make sure you ask around (forums).
5 Tips to Look for:
- Try it before you commit it – Make sure they offer a membership trial for a week or a month ($1.00 trial fee or a little higher). Study the information as much as possible during the trial period.
- Ask questions and see how fast you get responses – a reasonable time is within 24 hours.
- What is your learning style? I learn better with video style teaching – I can practice while I’m watching it (with split windows).
- Not all Internet Marketers have teaching skills. A lot of people can be rich doing what they know best, but can’t teach. Find someone who can teach you to the extent that you can understand it.
- You only need to know very basic internet language, terminology and codes. Be sure your mentor does not use internet jargon carelessly without any explanation.
Internet business does not have to be overwhelming if you have a marketing strategy. Look for a successful internet marketing mentor / coach who has made millions of dollars, join the membership and learn how they made their fortune. I have a wonderful mentor that I don’t mind sharing – CLICK HERE and check it out.