In Internet marketing, we often learn the different strategies and techniques on sales and marketing…typically the following fundamental steps:
– how to create a compelling headline to attract the visitors get interested to browse through your product website
– how to attract, seduce the online visitors to stay on the sales page longer to read on
– how to tell the customer the problem he/she is encountering, and suffering
– how to show customer that your product can precisely solve his/her problem
In this manner, those visitors who are convinced by your sales and marketing presentation will click the ‘Buy’ button and make payment with thanks to you in their heart!
In the above scenario, your great sales and marketing plan and strategies have successfully closed sales for you. But bear in mind, you are making the assumption that there are unlimited visitors visiting your product website; as Sales, be it online or offline, is after-all a number game.
How to make your assumption of huge, if not, unlimited amount of traffic visiting your product site come true in reality?
– how do you ensure huge number of visitors clicking to take the first view of your website? Are you going to pay high price to ‘AdWord’ for anyone to click on your website?
– how to make your website appears on the first page of the Search Engine, so as to greatly increase the chances of visitors clicking on your website? Are you going to pay a high fee to Search Engine just to appear on the sponsor link of first page?
– how to maintain your website be on the first page of the Search Engine consistently? Are you going to keep paying high fee to Search Engine to maintain his first page position?
– how do you screen off the targeted visitors from the non-targeted visitors? Are you going to pay high price to ‘Pay Per Click’?
Online sales and marketing strategies in general are the same as that in offline sales and marketing. However, the conversion rate from Internet marketing is much lower than offline sales and marketing, probably because
– people still feel more secured to touch and try the product to increase the probability of purchase of physical product
– there are still people who prefer to own well-binded book with cover to digital eBook
Having analyzed the above-mentioned, we can conclude that having great list of traffic is the only feasible means to increase sales conversion rate in Internet marketing, besides the sales and marketing strategies.
Singapore produces a number, though few, yet very successful Internet marketers that can make money via the Internet using their unique Money Making Secrets. Most of them are already living on Internet marketing as their main source of income. Johan Mok, Ewen Chia and Alvin Phang are few to mention that have made it to the top. With respect to traffic generation and Search Engine Optimization, KC Tan has his own recipes to get your website to the first page of Search Engine.