If you know what the best techniques and technology to use are, and what other software is available, you can make a home video look as if it were done by one of the professionals.
Enhancing Your Business
By including in-house video in your business marketing efforts, you can reach much more traffic than you’ve ever imagined, and in the same time, you look more appealing to potential customers. However, in order to stay on top of this process, there are a number of things you need to consider, such as what type of equipment to use, script development, uploading and publishing on the Internet, sound considerations and search engine optimization. Follow these tips below if you want to see an instant improvement of your videos:
· Use a Tripod – An extremely common mistake for novice filmmakers is to ignore the importance of a tripod. However, the truth is that there is no other better and quicker way to instantly turn an amateur shot into a professional video. A cheap tripod won’t break your budget and will certainly produce the desired results.
· Start Strong – If you want to make quality home videos, it is imperative for you to realize the importance of the first 10 to 15 seconds of a video. If you can’t hook your audience in the first 15 seconds of your video, you have little chance to convert them into customers. Therefore, put a lot of effort into a powerful opening for your breakthrough video.
· Get the Right Software – Look for the best software to produce and fine-tune your work of art. Some software even offers detailed analytics and access to unique promotion tools that can help you promote your home video across the Internet.
· Set up the Audio – Another important aspect you need to consider if you want to film a great video on your own is to get your audio straightened out. One of the most common problems today when it comes to uploading a video online is drifting audio. Even if when you’ve filmed the video, the audio was synced, the sync could suddenly disappear once you have upload to YouTube or another video sharing sites. If you want to fix this problem, check the original audio sample rate, which has to be either 44.1kHz or 48kHz. Remember that YouTube, for example, supports only 44.1kHz, so make sure your audio device records at the same sample rate.
· Color Correction – Lastly, one last thing you need to do if you want to ensure that the home video you’ve filmed is of top-notch quality is to do some basic color correction to your footage. Each camera has its own color temperature, so you need to know how to correct it in order to have the desired image quality. First, make sure you adjust the contrast of the image. Second, decrease the saturation of the image just a little bit.
Making quality home videos is not as hard as you may think, especially if you follow these tips from professional video production companies. Taking the time to do it right and your marketing efforts will certainly be rewarded.